Thursday, June 12, 2008
Yup! Im a newbee!! :)
Well right now Im at work! and I thought I would start one of these babies up because a lot of my friends have been getting one and said I should ... so I guess you can say I gave into the pressure and well here I am! :) so far so good ... kinda confusing and I have no idea who would even want to read this thing but Ive got it! :) lol exciting! ... well I guess I should use it to update everyone on my life ...? ... my life ... hmmm ... what to say what to say? :) I guess its going fairly well so far! :) Im still working at a dental office and not going to school yet but I WILL after the summer because I already feel like such a bum! ... Im turning 20 here in about 9 days! ... but whos counting? I dont know ... Im sure nobody will even really remember anyway ... lol which is fine because I almost forgot this year to until like yesturday I was looking at the comp. and realized we are already in June!! lol wow does time fly!! ... anyway other then that I am planning on getting a great camera, its a canon 40D SLR, EOS!! :) you see Im not very camera smart, meaning if someone came up to me and started talking "camera talk" I would have no idea ... but if you give me a camera I can take it and figure it out! I hate manuals but I will use them to learn more!! :) I most likely am not as good as many of my friends who know about all this stuff but I just love the feeling of being able to capture beauty in an already beautiful world! There is beauty all around and I love trying to capture it! :) I realized that I wanted one of these at my friends wedding! Sabrina & Bruce! one of the best couples I have ever met by the way, but she lent me and my sister Alicia her camera and well I took the camera for the most part and just kept shooting!! :) I LOVED IT!! :) anyway so yeah we will see where this goes! :) Im going to take a couple classes and so ... :) anyway this is so far but I should post this and see what else I can do on this thing so ... enjoy! :)
Labels:
2008,
Yup its #1; June 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea im so glad you got one. now we can totally know whats going on in eachother lives im excited.
YEA, you have a blog...its the new facebook.=)
Your too cute.
Post a Comment