
I think I may just be on an good note in life ... lets see if I can get it all into words that are understandable ... Ok ... ok, we all know that's not going to happened but Ill explain my day none the less! ... Ok so my sister is in town right now and it was her birthday on the 6th!
ANYWAY this main blog is not really to be a journal of my probably boring to you day! I wanted to talk about something else! like just the simple fact of Being happy just to get a break from it all! or even just the small fact of being able to talk to someone in ways you probably wouldn't otherwise ... Oh my goodness this day has been a great day filled with Smiles and just ... more smiles! I have come to so many realizations that it has blown me out of my own little world! I mean my cousin just got called on his mission to South Korea!! and my other friend left to South Africa and another is leaving to GUAM! and SO many others! The work is progressing and all I can sometimes think about is "if some guy might be thinking about me and if so is he going to do anything about it? or will I?" ... man ... I am having a very blunt night tonight ... I really like it! I think that if more people were open about there feelings (in a good way) things would be so much easier ... sigh I don't know I have been reading a lot of different views on dating lately and just about a girls perspective and a guys perspective and I really think that we are all no different except that girls are generally the ones that wait for a guy to make up his mind on what he wants, if he wants and how fast/slow he wants ... but then again in some extent guys do the same! I look up to those guys that put themselves out on the line to ask a girl out and then try to figure things out from there! like how fast and so on once he waits for her to get over all her girlie stuff and figure out if she wants to take a journey with him! I think that it is all equally the same for both girls and guys ... but as a general rule girls and guys just don't get each other and they never really will, that is why communication is wonderful!! If you get a chance to communicate the way things should be! ... you know, I have ALWAYS hated "the talk" or as its called out here "DTR" (Define the Relationship) I hate it I think sometimes it makes it worse or it just doesn't help at all ... I believe actions speak louder then words but that words with actions are beyond this world! I mean like in a relationship its nice when it starts! You are all flirty and cuddly and so on right but that's just the first step of letting them know you are interested! now you just have to figure out How interested! ... is it just going to be that or will it maybe go on for more? who knows? so:
1. you can talk about it ASAP and see what each others views are on this and break it or make it ...
2. you can just wait till you have seen each other for a while with doing this and then possibly talk about it and decide to continue or not ...
OR...
3. you can do this for a while and talk about it decide to continue and then do nothing about it for a while and leave one or the other wondering what the heck just happened and IF its going to continue liked previously talked about ...
.... haha there was a blog that my friend (Britton) wrote that is so good at explaining things its about hunting and fishing! and how it is very similar to girls and guys in the dating world! I cant butcher his words so you will have to read it yourself but anyway its a really good analogy! but well its really getting late and I need to sleep but those are the many sloppy things flowing through my head right now! About being Blunt and how sometimes its a good thing, about dating and how confusing it is and about well just life in general I guess and how everyday is a challenge but in the end its worth it! I wish I could write more to make it sound better but I just don't think I can so if you can understand this stuff Good for you! :) if not I'm sorry but Good night! ;)

Haha Superman! even he tries to be blunt and Im sure eventually it works out but well ... anyway ... we all try our best to make something work out well!! :) -night! :)
2 comments:
i love reading your blog. i love how you just write what your thinking. and i hope what ever guys your talking about that it all works out
Ha ha, I remember being single and wondering about all that. You are right, we never really get to understand the other sex completely.Sounds like you are maturing a lot. Love you!
Post a Comment