Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The weather is changing ... and stuff! ... :)

Well it is getting a lot colder! ... it is supposed to snow tomorrow ... but as for right now it is just simply raining ... I like the rain mostly but lately it has just been gloomy and ........ blah! Ha Ha, anyway plus I have been on the verge of being sick so that hasn't been too much fun! :( It has been hard to breath lately and I have been trying to get to bed earlier but it just hasn't been working out for me ... but as is life! Right? :) .... Speaking of life ... its actually going really well so far! I was up and down with my feelings for a little while because of a little crush that I had but then I realized that it was becoming too much of a game between the two of us and then it just got annoying for me ... ha ha ... I like the game, don't get me wrong but when that "game" gets to be the only thing you two are doing and you end up leaving him more confused then you ALREADY were, then that's when you need to realize what you gained and didn't gain from it all and MOVE ON! There is no point in getting your panties all in a twist for someone who really could care less (in a matter of speaking!) ... :) HE HE! ... ANYWAY ... so but ever since I came up with my bright idea to just not care anymore life has been great! I am making great friends, I love my roommates more then anything and well I'm not having to deal with my own disgusting DRAMA! ... anyway so but as far as everything else goes, I'm sorry I haven't put up any pictures of my trip to California! there are just SO many! it really is ridiculous! I really need to stop taking SO many pictures! ... ha ha ... but seriously I will try to get a couple up at least on my facebook so if you have a facebook, you should be seeing those here soon ... but those who don't ... well ... I'm sorry ... :( ... :) but I'm pretty sure all my friends have one so I'm OK there! :) ... anyway I'm going to get off now but enjoy! and thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

brumacd said...

Your too cute! Are you coming home for thanksgiving?

Naomi Dawn said...

yes! I most likely am!!! :) Im SO excited!! :) MMMmmmmmmmmmmm!! Great food! :)