Thursday, December 4, 2008

With open eyes ... :)

Well things have been really great for me! :) I am now a nanny for a very cute little girl! :) I have been loving getting up early and going to "work" we spend time playing inside after breakfast and then after a while we head outside for a walk to the park! I have gained so much appreciation for Utah, the mountains and the changing weather ... It is just so beautiful and fresh outside! Who couldn't like it ... I mean of course I am still kind of scared of the snow but until it comes I am loving being able to go on walks and such with Lizzie. She has been so cute on our walks and very observant of her surroundings ... the other day we went for a walk and it was pretty windy so she decided she would chase the leaves as they flew by! Running up and down the lawn yelling "leaves, leaves come back!" and then finally when i call her name to come back because she has gone too far she decides to give up and move to the next lucky leaf to fly by! :) ... We took home a bouquet of leaves that day from our walk! :) ... anyway that is just one experience she is just overall a joy to be with! I am learning from her as she is learning from me! ... but anyway other then my nanny job I have just been enjoying all the beautiful and fun things that Provo has to offer me! :) I have made a lot of friends lately and well I just am enjoying the company of everyone I come in contact with! ... I have noticed that it has been hard for me to create conversation with people I'm not yet comfortable with but for the most part I am trying to get over being too shy around people! haha but you know there is only so much one person can do ... :) ... Ok ok ... so i should probably get back to hanging out with Lizzie ... She just wanted to play by herself for a while so I decided I would write a little something ... so but I hope you all enjoyed this little update on me :) till next time :)

ps ... sorry that this entry may not make sense! I hope that its not too confusing ... I have a lot on my mind but its always hard to get it out in writing! :) so ... :) thanks for even getting this far! :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i'm glad you job is going so well.

Sabrina said...

Thats cool you found a nanny job.
It sounds like things are going well. We should go photo shooting while we home for Christmas!
Love you hope all is well.

Veronica said...

Hey Naomi! I am so excited about your new job! You should totally bring her down to my work, if it's ok with her parents. You know how fun it would be for her :) Just give me a call and we can work out a time! Love you!!!!!

Veronica said...

Hey Naomi! Did you get my email about the game night on the 19th?

Palmyra said...

I'm so glad you like your job. And you are so very good with children!
Payback Naomi! I've tagged you on my blog...I know its the same thing but I did it twice, so its only fair, you do too! Love you!