YAY! I will officially be staying in Provo!!! Woo-Hoo! I'm so excited but I will be working a lot now! ... so we will see how that goes! ... I am going to be a waitress at an Awesome restaurant! :) I am just so happy that I'm not guessing anymore! Things do end up working out for the better! I cant say that I'm not nervous for this position but I am excited to take it on and see how well I do!! I am Also Way excited because I will be moving upstairs in a couple days and my very good friend Jenny is going to be my roommate! Yay! We have been trying to get together as roommates for a while now and now its finally happening! Yay! Anyway thats pretty much all that is new right now! till next time! thanks everyone for your prayers and thought on my behalf! :) ♥
-Naomi
5 comments:
So exciting! Congrats on landing the job! Where are you going to be a waitress at? Love you!
YEAH!!!! I am so very happy!! Congrats Naomi!!!
Yay for being employed! It's a great feeling when the uncertainty goes away
Congratulations!! That is so great.
yay for being able to stay in Utah!!=)
Post a Comment