Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flood ...

So this morning at 6am I woke up to Nathan asking me to help him. I got up only to walk into a puddle of water leaking walls and so on in our main closet ... Stink! So we took everything out of our closet as fast as we could. All of our clothing is soaked. Clothes, blankets, boxes and so on ... Goodness I hope we can fix this soon! 

( Welcome to our forced cleaning day. The shelf was puddled with water too. )

( Just one of the main dripping spots. )

( I don't know if you can tell but that light is full of water. )

( Welcome to our new living arrangements! This is after 4 loads of laundry, all the clean stuff is on our bed! )

Anyway I guess we will see what happens next ... :( We are just waiting now for the plumbing and repair guy now! ... hopefully he can help! ... we will see.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH DEAR!!! DO YOU NEED HELP!??!!??!?!?

Naomi Dawn Bills said...

Thanks I think we are good just living in mess right now ... Thanks so much though!!

Laura said...

Wow. That place has bad mojo for flooding. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Jenny Showalter said...

wow that's awful! I'm sorry! if you need any help just let me know. Hopefully they can repair it soon and make it not happen again. was it from upstairs?

Naomi Dawn Bills said...

That's what we thought but it happened to them too.... In their stairway ... So we have no idea what happened. Hopefully today when they start taking down walls we will find out.