Monday, August 25, 2008

Starting New!

Well I was up in Utah for a good week on the BYU campus going to Education week, WONDERFUL week by the way!! I had a chance to move in and to just check out what is going to be around me! :) and since I was there so early I got to pick out which room and bed I wanted first!! :) so that was nice! :) ... anyway the apartment is nice Kind of old an falling apart but its nice! :) one thing that I found really funny about the apartmet is that the ink counters are really low to the floor!!! haha seriously they are just above my knees!! its like the bathroom was made for midgets!! ... I thought I was short but ... well ... I was wrong! :) lol eve the toilet is low to the ground and the tub ... so ... thats kind of funny! :) we are on the second floor RIGHT next to the lounge room and the pool and jacuzzi!! :) so party area!! that should be fun! :) ... anyway so Im excited my roomates I hear are pretty cool Alisha is sharing the room with me and she says that our other 2 roomates are freshman and they seem to be really cute girls! :) so Im excited to meet them! :) anyway so much has happened in so little time but Idont know if I should talk about it all because Im still not sure whats going on so that might be in my next update! :) I just have to set up my computer and all when I go back up on Friday!! :) woo-hoo! the world of change! But im REALLY going to miss CALIFONIA!!! :( ... anyway thats the update for now!! :) ttyl! :)

No comments: