Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The move and all that stuff! :)

Well! I feel that I am finally making progress in moving here! :) Let me start with my arival on friday afternoon ... I had never met any of my roomates except Alisha whom I knew before hand ... so I came in on friday said hi, dropped more of my stuff off and then I headed right back out! :) ... I felt like such a bad roomate because I didnt come home till late at night and well anyway I just didnt get much time with my roomates because my friends were visiting just for the weekend so it was going to be the last time in a long time that I would get to see them! :) so ... ayway that was pretty crazy but eventually I got to meet my other two Sweet roomates! :) both girls are from Orem and they are both freshman at UVU ... anyway they are super adorable! :) we went to our first day of church and took pics for the ward directory! :) ... (interesting) ... :) anyway our apartment is kind of older and falling apart and when we got to know others in our apartment we noticed we were missing a couple things too like shelves and better couches ... (ours has a HUGE hole in it!! We fixed it though with blankets! ... haha) anyway so our floor creaks everywhere and the way they had the funiture set up was so generic ... :) so ... what my roomate Sadie and I decided to do was we decided to re-arange the furniture!! :) it looks so good now!! Def. more homey :) I really like it! :) ill put up pics another time but its not that bad anymore! and I have only been living here for about 4 days but its long enough to get things kind of in order! :) I really like this whole living on my own thing! :) but now I just have to find a job and finish unpacking! :) ... I really like it so far .... I finally today made pancakesfor the first time!! :) Mmmmmm they were SOOOooooo Gooooood! I even serverd some to my roomate Natalie! :) I was so proud of myself! :) and then I finally got my internet up and running and just everything! :) Im really liking it but at the same time I am REALLY missing my family .... but that doesnt mean im not loving it out here! :) I am now just afraid of the snow that will be coming ... :O ... we will just have to see how that all works out but until then I am enjoying the weather here and my roomies and just the living ... :) I will update again soon! until then Good Night! :) I hope you enjoyed a little more about whats going on with me! :) ... <3 -Night! :)

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

Congratulations! post some pictures I want to see the hole on the couch! hee hee.