Saturday, July 18, 2009

♥ Life is Beautiful! ♥

Well life has still been pretty hard but it has been getting a lot better I have been on 2 dates recently and I have to say that the first one was VERY hard to be on ... not because he wasn't a good guy or what not but because it was my first date since everything! I have been feeling very honored lately because I have been a dates with great guys and I look forward to going on more as I continue ... in fact I have been hanging out with a great group of people that are just WONDERFUL and for the very first time I did not think of my past ... I only thought of how much fun I was having with these exceptional people! :) I mean sure I have my days and moments where I think Man! Life is hard right now but I really think that the lord has his arms around me a lot lately because he knows just when I need a smile, a hug, a phone call or even someone to hang out with! I am just so blessed for being around such wonderful people! ♥ ... Anyway I really want to apologize for being so down the past couple of weeks! It was unacceptable! I mean sure this is hard and I lost the one I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with but I know better then to let myself get into a slump! I love you all and I love the trials that have been given me by the lord because I know he just wants me to become a better me! And I totally am! I am learning so much more about myself and on top of that I am becoming way more confident! Not in a cocky way but in a good way that makes it so I know who I am and know that I am worth something! ... anyway life is Beautiful! I love you all for hanging in there with me! thank you so much! I love you all! ♥

-Naomi

1 comment: