Monday, February 22, 2010

Another fun Weekend!


Ok so I have been trying out my baking skills lately and luckily for me February is a great time to try it what with Valentines day and Birthdays and all!! :) So guess what I did this weekend? ... I made another cake haha I know its the easiest thing ever from a box but I'm still proud! ... I made a cake for Nathan it was his Birthday on the 20th and I had to work all day on that day so I thought it only fitting to make a cake on Sunday for him to enjoy his face was priceless! I just enjoy sharing the love! :) haha

Nathans Surprised face! I got him good! :)

He likes it! YAY!

Making a wish!

He thought it taste good! So Yay for me! :)

Christina pretending to beat him up on his birthday! :) Rude! :) haha


... Anyway other then making cakes Life for me has only been getting better! Life has been a very long journey for me and things have been good! I have had my ups and downs and lately I have been having more ups then downs! So I am hoping that maybe it will stay that way for me! I have been getting to know new people and I have been starting to date and be totally ok with the whole dating scene again! I'm loving it but I don't know what all is going to happen so I'm not going to talk much about that ... but other then that I have been doing so well! :) I am still trying to apply for school and I am getting a new job with a better schedule so I am very happy about that! :) I have been missing my family tons and I am hoping to be able to go visit them this next week! Things are just good! I have such great people around me always but as I said I am always ready for that possible fall! So we will see what the lord has in store for me! whatever he wants me to learn I will learn, right? :) So these next couple of moths it will be interesting to see where my blogs lead! :) till then I love you all! :)

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

Just read your last entry! So happy for you Naomi, btw, he is cute! Love you tons! Muah!