When changes come in our life we either like them or most of the time we don't! ...
I have been thinking a lot about how life has changed for me over the years, since I was that little girl looking in the mirror hoping that one day things would be different, that I would be different ... I have been thinking about all of the ups and downs of my life, ... I feel that a lot has been down ... but then I stop to think of all of the ups! ... all of the changes I have made ... I am different and I didn't even realize it till today! ... I went to a work out class with my roommate ... and well I didn't really get much from it ... just the urge to work out more ... so I decided I would go to the smith field house here on campus and run a little bit, just to get my heart pumping and sweat rolling! ... but before I got there I ran into a friend from my ward who was looking for his roommates and other friends who were going to play volleyball or basket ball ... anyway we finally found them and I started my run! This was at around 8:40 or 9pm ... Seriously the next thing I knew It was about 9:50 and a man was saying we close in 10 minutes ... I don't even know what happened ... I was only going to run 2 to 3 laps around the track and that turned into 12+ ... anyway ... while I was running I was thinking about my life and where it has lead me ... the track of life ... life has put some pretty crazy obstacles in my life that at times I thought impossible to get past but ... even threw the rough terrain and the steep mountains I am where I am today! I am who I am today and I still have hope and faith that all will eventually work out for me! ... I'm not going to lie though a lot of times my future looks grim ... hopeless and all together sad ... so I have decided to live for me .. live day to day ... I have started to become more blunt and truthful with things and I have been hoping that maybe I will start doing more with my life and what I have to offer ... I feel I have a lot to offer and its up to others to take it or leave it! I know that the lord will help me! I just need to "choose the right" more often! ... anyway ... a lot is on my mind and I am hoping I can sort it all out ... thanks for reading ...
No comments:
Post a Comment