
Ok so I have a camera that I like to call my baby! It is a Canon 40d EOS and well I havent taking it out in a while to take pictures! But just recently I did! Last year my best friend and now Roommate Jenny went to take pictures at Bridal Veil Falls and those pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Mainly because my model is such a Beautiful girl! So I couldnt really go wrong! So anyway we decided to go take more pictures this year but in the snow! We went up to Bridal Veil again this year only to find out there was too much snow! haha and well we were not prepared to Hike in deep wet snow so we decided to find somewhere else and we stumbled upon a park closer to Provo! It was perfect for the pictures we wanted! I even got some taken of myself! I wasnt all ready (meaning makeup) or anything but I think they look good none the less!! :) Being behind the camera and then in front of the camera are two totally different things! Anyway I am also trying to build a portfolio because I am thinking of minoring in Photography so these Im sure will help! :) anyway! Enjoy here are some of my favorites! :)
and she was nice enough to snap some of me! :)
anyway I hope you all enjoyed and please if you have comments on these pictures PLEASE feel free to express them it will only help me to learn! :) thanks all! love ya! :)
3 comments:
Gorgeous background! I liked how you magically ended up wearing a skirt! haha. Anyway. I think they are really good. I loved how they look, but I'm no professional.
haha well it wasn't magically there was changing involved! :) haha thanks! :)
I miss you girl! And i miss your pictures. you are so talented...and I wish I could see more of what you do.
And just so you know...you aren't missing anything except time...time to grown and become the whole you. You are amazing.
Post a Comment